Thursday, July 24, 2008

Talent Friends

David Sedaris sometimes refers to the "Talent Family", or his super talented siblings. I sort of feel that way about my friends. The best is when people you know from random places converge. Example: Gabby married a guy I grew up with and more recently started Kirtsy. I met Jordan (sister of Gabby) because her husband grew up with an old roommate of mine. Juliann and I met in a bookbinding class in college. When BlogHer was in town last week, Gabby and Jordan asked me to make buttons for the Kirtsy party at Guy Kawasaki's house. Juliann was rocking the photobooth and took all these amazing pictures. She makes everyone look so hot! See them all here.

Button, button...

everybody loves the 'stache!

9 comments:

Rachel said...

i was wondering if you had gone. indeed! you look fetching!

Molly said...

You look hott. I like your new (?) hairdo.

hOLLIANN said...

you look hot in a stache - it is always good to try one on so that you will know how you will look when you are 60 - nice choice on the color gray.

Alice said...

I LOVE YOUR HAIR!!!!! You look so HOT!!!!!

hOLLIANN said...

I was still laughing this morning about the mustache, so I had to show Reg...You seriously look amazing (with or without the stache). What is your secret?

essbesee said...

great stache pics. how was blogher? would you reccommend attending? dig your blog!

m-l-e said...

thanks everyone! Sherri- I didn't attend the conference. Reports were that it was good-- sort of a place to meet online friends in real life. Also apparently Dooce threw down with someone...

Lindy Johnson said...

u r hot!

Lane said...

I agree with Rachel--you look fabulous in these photos (even with a moustache). That dress and sweater combo is adorable on you and very em.