Wednesday, October 15, 2008

So Lucky

Growing up I moved around a lot. All over the world, and often. I always wondered what it would be like to have the same best friend K-12. The result of this is that I'm sorta like human saran wrap-- once we become friends, I'm difficult to shake-- no matter how many time zones are between us. I'm blessed to call many of the most talented, creative, kind, nurturing, fun, good, happy, caring, hard working, and amazing people I know friends. I'm incredibly grateful to have all of you in my life. One day I'll win the lottery and we can all move to the same city and let our kids grow up being best friends K-12. Thanks everyone for all the nice and awesome things you constantly do for me!
*image from Martha Stewart

4 comments:

ali said...

I've always felt very lucky to count you as one of my friends. (Thank you, Lane!)

You're a true one-of-a-kind.

hOLLIANN said...

Everyone loves MLE! Especially me! I am so glad my Facebook found you!

And you still talk to me even though I talk a little like sarah palin...no lipstick for me though...takes too much time!

Happy Halloween!

amanda said...

this actually made me tear up. i'm so glad you're like saran wrap Emily. Your friends are so lucky.

hillary and britton said...

Oh Em!
You're the best