Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Better Off Dead

Claire turned me on to this site. I can't stop reading it-- not sure what that means. Some of them are bitter, some sweet, bittersweet, angry, mean, funny. Love. it messes with everyone, apparently. Get ready to waste some time.
A few choice words from the site (where you can anonymously send a message to an old love):

Measurement

Even though we broke up seven years ago, I still rate the way I feel about someone new on a scale that goes from Zero to You.

Infinite

You were the first and only person I wanted to talk to when I heard about David Foster Wallace.

** this is my (emily) favorite


Varsity

I should have given you my letter jacket senior year.

1 comment:

bex said...

i can't stop reading these. i love the idea of boiling everything you have to say to an old love in a zinger of a one-liner.