Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Praying for Change

What you need to do today:
Vote, Vote, Vote, I can't emphasize how important it is for each of us to get out and vote today. The presidential election is important, but there are so many local issues that you need to weigh in too. No excuses.

Once you've voted, it's time to reap the benefits of our eatocracy. Tons of freebies to be had if you vote today. Full list here, but everything from free ice cream and donuts to salads and coffee. I think this Thermals song is an appropriate sound track for the day.


SeeqPod - Playable Search

5 comments:

hOLLIANN said...

MLE - I wish you lived here so that I had a friend in the know! I am so out of it!

Mary said...

I voted early but I still have my sticker. I'm going out. Free food!

Mary said...

PS this was a great post

Lane said...

Aw, man. I got this post too late. And to think of the free goodies I could've scored. Note to self: Read Em's blog first thing in the morning...

Reina said...

yay ! so gald everyone on here is for obama !!!!! so relived he's our next prez